funnypasta wiki
23 Posts
ShadowDIOBrando
Mira Laime
Man Of Evil Donuts
Kabogh
Hardin015
All Contributors
LOLSKELETONS
Mika032
Soviet Comrade
Hendsam Jark
XxxEnemyGuyxxX
Satirical Legend
Sora Salvatore
+4
This post is locked.

Look at these idiots at trollpasta wikia.

Pretty funny right? They are raging and insulting me,

They need to take a chillpill,

Here's the link: http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:SOMEGUY123#message_from_autist032

1 104
  • Upvote
  • Reply
LOLSKELETONS
Mika032
Soviet Comrade
Hendsam Jark
XxxEnemyGuyxxX
Satirical Legend
Sora Salvatore
+4
1

alright guys, seriously, leave her alone

we offended her and her autism enough

0

^this

1
Soviet Comrade wrote:
alright guys, seriously, leave her alone

we offended her and her autism enough


FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I'M A BOY, NOT A GIRL. FUCKING........

1
Satirical Legend wrote:
Mika032, Do You happen to be the reason Humanity has gone downhill, the couple hundered years?


Because you thats why.

1
  • ragequit*
0
Mika032 wrote:
Satirical Legend wrote:
Mika032, Do You happen to be the reason Humanity has gone downhill, the couple hundered years?

Because you thats why.

OOOOOH KEEP CRYING BABY

0

i said stop fucking replying, she won't give up, this is pointless

let her get the last word, she needs it

1
Sir Dank the Memer wrote:
Mika032 wrote:
Satirical Legend wrote:
Mika032, Do You happen to be the reason Humanity has gone downhill, the couple hundered years?

Because you thats why.
OOOOOH KEEP CRYING BABY

ooooh keep dreaming nigga

1
Soviet Comrade wrote:
i said stop fucking replying, she won't give up, this is pointless

let her get the last word, she needs it

ooooh keep dreaming that i'm a lady, u gay fuck.

i'm  dude.

u need the last word, so fuck u bitches cause i don't care anymore, i give up on u even learning how to "internet"

ur not mlg enough

7
http://i.imgur.com/hFHeRge.jpg